• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Update

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
So, we still haven't found out the sex of our beardie, but we have decided to name it Rocky either way. I like Roxy for a girl, so I'm trying to convince my daughter to go with that. :rolleyes: The little guy just went through his second shed in the 3 weeks that we've had him and he ate a significant amount more of his greens today than he has been. Yesterday he bulged his eyes out for the first time and today he showed his beard for the first time. He still has a very healthy appetite for his crickets; it's funny to watch him zoom around his viv chasing after them. But, if a cricket is too jumpy he'll just move on to the next one. Usually he stands stone-still and just waits for the crickets to walk in front of him. What a clever little dude. I also noticed today that he is exploring his tank more than usual. He normally just sits on his basking rock or the hammock all day, but today I spied him checking out the hide on the cool side. Anyway, this was a random post, sorry for the length!

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
LOL!! My beardie just sits there and waits for the crickets to walk in front of him too! Occasionally in the morning when he is really hungry he'll go after a few himself but then he gets lazy and just stands there like a statue. It's very funny! That is good he/she is exploring his his/her tank more than usual! It means he's getting more comfortable with it! My beardie is still not used to the change in his tank that happened last Tuesday. Poor thing has been stressed and has had a black beard that goes away when I snuggle with him at night. I feel SO guilty putting him back in his cage to go to bed because he clings onto me and as soon as I put him back in his cage his beard turns black again. I feel so sad for him!!! Hopefully he will get used to it soon but I'm already dreading when I have to do a tank change again when he is a full adult and be worried to death about him like this all over again! Oh well..no use worrying about it now, its a long way to go until I need a tank change! :)

Latest posts