• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Update on everything

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
I stopped going on this forum a while ago. But everything is going fine, Nero is alive and well. Unfortunately I put popeye down because his conditioned worsened and nothing would ever make him comfortable in life, he was in too much pain. I’m taking in a leopard gecko soon who has shedding issues so I’m on the Leo forum now. Here’s a pic of Nero in October (I think? That gourd she’s sitting on didnt rot until April) it’s the best picture I have of her

Attachments

• 0586FE5A-362C-4CF8-BCC6-DA23FD0D5339.jpeg
    0586FE5A-362C-4CF8-BCC6-DA23FD0D5339.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I stopped going on this forum a while ago. But everything is going fine, Nero is alive and well. Unfortunately I put popeye down because his conditioned worsened and nothing would ever make him comfortable in life, he was in too much pain. I’m taking in a leopard gecko soon who has shedding issues so I’m on the Leo forum now. Here’s a pic of Nero in October (I think? That gourd she’s sitting on didnt rot until April) it’s the best picture I have of her
Darling pic - I am sorry to hear about Popeye - Nero looks good tho

Latest posts