• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

update about ghann.com

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They are once again offering adult crix (though currently in limited supply to only 40,000). It would seem their entire lineup is back with regards to crix. Though they appear to have discontinued offering worms for sale.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
lucky me i live 10 minutes down the road from a cricket wholesaler Southern Crickets. They always seem to have stock for some reason and very healthy.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YAY...Happy dance. I found another suppler but it is $22, shipping included for 1,000 or 500. I do not need this many crickets at one time so I have been giving them away to my neighbors for fishing bait. It will be nice to order just what I need and pay less too.

Latest posts