• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Unusual beardie tail

oxfordjrr

Bearded Dragon Egg
I've only had my female beardie for a few days and she's settling in fine, however she seems to have a misformed tail that appears nipped in a quarter of the way down all the way to the bottom. Did an accident cause this or was she likely born with it? I've attached a picture so you can see

Attachments

• Photo 26-01-2015 23 02 05 (1).jpg
    Photo 26-01-2015 23 02 05 (1).jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 61

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It looks bent, is that what you mean? I can't see the tail tip so maybe that portion was nipped?

oxfordjrr

Bearded Dragon Egg
Not bent but really skinny and withered looking towards end and very tip is upturned :/

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's hard to tell from the photo. It could have been born with the bend or it could have been damaged somehow while it was still forming.

PsycoMenace

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Pretty wierd in color too, Pattern doesnt seem to follow my lil guys. Where did you adopt her from? Nice female tho

oxfordjrr

Bearded Dragon Egg
Pretty wierd in color too, Pattern doesnt seem to follow my lil guys. Where did you adopt her from? Nice female tho

Thanks, it's not a great photo but she has pretty orange markings on her head and a normal, dull coloured body if that makes sense? (Can U tell I'm new to this lol) I got her from a girl in my town through a reptile facebook page, the girl was re-adopting her because she has cystic fibrosis and is always in hospital. I was silly to not question her small size :( but she's my little baby now! X

Latest posts