• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

UNs Top 21 Countries to live in

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So i was listening to the radio this morning and this topic came up (though they only talked about the top 10 to live in. the information is based on economy, expected lifespan, and standard of living. The information proves to me that my plan of one day moving to australian (thatd be nice) is a wise one as australia came in second.

here is the list
1. Norway
2. Australia
3. Iceland
4. Canada
5. Ireland
6. Netherlands
7. Sweden
8. France
9. Switzerland
10. Japan
11. Luxembourg
12. Finland
13. United States
14. Austria
15. Spain
16. Denmark
17. Belgium
18. Italy
19. Liechtenstein
20. New Zealand
21. United Kingom

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm serious ! Great education, stable environment, Health care... central to all European countries... Grrrr. :mad:
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
must have a high crime rate or a shot economy (more so than the ones on the list) lol or the UN just doesnt like holland.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Might not... They do allow drug use openly...And Holland is a passive country.
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes Tom.... *sigh* and also the windmills, they offer state of the art green renewable heating, lighting as well.
I couldn't give a fig about the drugs... Not for us, but I DO care about all those other lovely ideas, and practices. A fairly open people, not hostile to strangers, oh and not to mention most roof tops are open air gardens !
Jane

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They do wear regular shoes.. the wooden ones are history. Rich history might I add !
Janie.
Off to the work site.... See ya all around 5ish ;)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im actually surprised that the US was ranked so high...but alot of the other places didnt surprise me by being on that list

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
You guys crack me up!!!! But it must be a sight going their and seeing a really hot blond wearing wooden shoes with a joint hanging out of her mouth with a skunky beer in hand!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH my future wife!!!!!! ;D ;)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Twobeardieguy said:
You guys crack me up!!!! But it must be a sight going their and seeing a really hot blond wearing wooden shoes with a joint hanging out of her mouth with a skunky beer in hand!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH my future wife!!!!!! ;D ;)

::) :eek: ;D :D wow man just wow

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok so I am Dutch and live in Canada....godd damm I think I am doomed !!!

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
What the hell? Norway over Australia?? Why would anybody want to live in an ice box when they can bask in the australian sun with their wild dragons next to them?

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Red Ink AUS said:
What the hell? Norway over Australia?? Why would anybody want to live in an ice box when they can bask in the australian sun with their wild dragons next to them?
that was my thought exactly! i would move to australia in a heartbeat!

Latest posts