• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Uh-oh!

Mayoko

Hatchling Dragon
Mom(Aleena) almost lost one of our new babies!!!!!!! She was looking at them in the sun to see if one of them was turning out to be a leatherback and one of them scampered off!!!! That is horrid! She made me fetch the dragon from under the grill.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Mom(Aleena) almost lost one of our new babies!!!!!!! She was looking at them in the sun to see if one of them was turning out to be a leatherback and one of them scampered off!!!! That is horrid! She made me fetch the dragon from under the grill.
Shhhhhh!!!! You weren't supposed to tell anyone about that! :p :p :p. I helped get it out from under the grill, I scared it in your direction.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
And our children always do what they are supposed to do! :D

laughing-so-hard-ag1.gif

Latest posts