• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Twitching leg? Please help!

Socially Undead

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardie's back leg has been spasming. Only one. He gets calcium with d3 three times a week and I see calcium in his poop. Does he need more exercise? A new bulb? I'm extremely worried.

Aerries

Hatchling Dragon
What uvb bulb are you using? Tank size and setup would help, you can over do it with uvb....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Socially Undead

Bearded Dragon Egg
What uvb bulb are you using? Tank size and setup would help, you can over do it with uvb....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posted a picture of his tank and setup... I use the reptisun 10.0 UVB mini compact fluorescent. 13 Watt. Woke up this morning and his beard was partially black... Not fully. But I took him out and rocked and cuddled him and it went back to normal. Went back to bed after putting him back in his tank, came back two hours later and it was black again. Rocked him again and pet him and it went back to normal.

Attachments

• 0122191151_HDR.jpg
    0122191151_HDR.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 35

Latest posts