• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Turtles!

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Here is a red-eared slider, and a painted turtle! The painted is wild. :D Sheldon is the orange underbelly, and Franklin is the yellow underbelly. They are both girls!

This was my mom's fish tank - just threw some decorations in. Fish weren't put in it yet because she just bought the tank. The fish are gona have to wait!
Photo-0568.jpg

Photo-0569.jpg

Photo-0570.jpg

Photo-0571.jpg

Photo-0573.jpg

Photo-0574.jpg

Photo-0575.jpg

Photo-0576.jpg

Photo-0584.jpg

They used to be in this, in the next photo. The turtles are my sister's turtles, but her turtle tank got infested with ick. The feeder fish in there had it, so she immediately relocated the turtles to my mom's tank, till the disease is gone.
Photo-0555.jpg

Photo-0556.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We had two red-eared sliders for about 8 years. Their names were Padme and Cruiser. They were a lot of fun to watch most of the time. They disgusted me every time they ate their own poo. I couldn't get it out of the tanks fast enough.

Padme got to be about 10 or 11 inches. Cruiser was only about 5 or 6.

Your girls look nice. Be careful with the plastic plants. Mine wanted to eat them.

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Oh ew about the poo eating! :-X And thanks! They're a lot of fun to watch. Sheldon, the wild one, loves loves loves people! You'd walk in the door and she'd want you to pay attention to her. :p And boy is she a cruiser! When anyone picks Franklin up, she goes all 'shelly' lol!

About the plastic plants, I haven't seen them try to eat them, but I shall keep an eye out for that.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sarah has one out in the pond!!! It is huge!!! All the time we have had ours I can't say that I have ever seen it it it's own poo!!!

We did have a Bull Frog one year that would ambush birds and drag them into the pond to share with the turtles!!! But that's another story........

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
We did have a Bull Frog one year that would ambush birds and drag them into the pond to share with the turtles!!! But that's another story........

Woah! That's a big frog!

Latest posts