• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Trick or Treating w/ Magellan

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i went out with my fiance and my sister and her friend trick or treating yesterday and we lucked out with a warm day so i took magellan out with me to go trick or treating...i must say, it was quite the experience...i kept getting stopped every 2 to 5 min to be asked if he was real and all other things...i was pretty happy to see more people in love with him than scared of him...magellan even had a little trick or treat cricket bag with him on his leash ;D

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I should of thought of that. It probably would of brought in a couple of sales. I have some really nice Halloween orange dragons too.

So no pics?

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yes Candice, we need pics! I wanted to answer the door for the kids with one of the girls in hand, but it was really cold and the wind was freezing so decided not too. I'm sure there were a lot of kids who got a real kick out of seeing Magellan!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol i wish i had my camera guys but it was rainy out and i didnt wanna chance ruining the camera...tons of the people who held and pet him took pix of him but i have no way of contacting them SORRY GUYS!

Latest posts