• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Traveling Out of State

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This Friday, I'm traveling out of state this Friday. I'll tell you what I've got so far:

A 20 gallon fish tank- for him to bask in and sleep in while in the hotel room. It's the biggest I got.
A dog carrier: Not one of the plastic ones with bars. :)
A small critter carrier for his crickets, food, and water.
Three blankets for his bed.
A hand warmer, a wrap around arm warmer.
A 100 Watt CHE, 75 Watt Heat lamp or 100 Watt Heat Lamp, and the UVB bulb,
Greens
Calcium with D3
Paper towels
Water sprayer
Plants
Hideaway
Basking sticks, and rock.
Is there anything I'm missing? Let me know.

By and by, with the 20 gallon, there was a background, but I took it off. Lo and behold, the glue sticks to everything. Is there anything I can use besides goof-off and goo-gone to get rid of the glue? I've tried vinegar, razor scraper, Murphy's oil soap, cold water, but no such luck. It's not inside, it's outside.

It housed my colony of crickets, but I cleaned it with water, vinegar, and let it soak for about an hour.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WD-40 for the Glue ;) - Even any missed residue of the WD-40 will not harm your BD - because it is nothing more than a mixture of fish oils.

Dubya11

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
WD-40 for the Glue ;) - Even any missed residue of the WD-40 will not harm your BD - because it is nothing more than a mixture of fish oils.

+1 Thats* what i would do too! cool that your traveling with the beardie! road Trip!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Ok. Just was wondering why they were on a packing list, but if your dragon is used to them :D may as well bring em. Hope you guys have fun!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks. He's so used them that he's climbed on them and drank spritzes of water from them. Don't worry, I don't mist him all the time. Just his veggies and I give him a bath which he enjoys every other day.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh yes, he also learned how to splash and swim. LOL. It's funny when he plays with the water with his back legs. I splash him and he splashes me. LOL.

Latest posts