• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Toast, Sonny, and Viper :)

Snickkerz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
These are the pets i have now :)
1 dog and two kitties :)

The fluffy kitty is named toast :)
the one on the botton is named viper :D
and the doggy is named sonny ;P

Photo-0010.jpg

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Adorable!!!

BTW, love your signature!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I saw these all on face book... Sweet critters.
Your writing is understandable... what more can we ask ? lol

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think I saw them on Facebook... Someone yesterday posted pictures very much like yours on Face book...
Didn't mean to alarm you... Could have been someone else...

Snickkerz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
lol i was just like whats goin on :p
its all good :)
was that persons name sam ?

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I take it Snickkerz that Sam is your name?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Honestly ? I've slept since then... * sounds like a good excuse... lol*
I can't remember who it was... however, those pictures did seem rather familiar.

If you want to see if I am on your buddy list on FB, I have a family crest in blue with white background-McClure is the family name.
My nick is zebraflavencs.

Snickkerz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Theres no one under McClure... hmm lol.
well those are my pets im not like postin pics of someone elses pics... lol that would be pointless :S :p

packfan74

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I've got an orange and a gray tabby too! Got both from a shelter. Sam I am, Sam for short, is the orange one (about 10 yr. old) and Jack the Ripper, Jack for short, is the gray ghost who thinks he's a dog (he's about 8 yr. old) - follows me everywhere.....to the mail box (across the street), to the school bus stop (two blocks away), to the store (a mile away)....he'll even wait for me by the track while I jog for an hour. He just sits there watching everybody run by and looks at me like I'm holding him up and would I please hurry so we can get back home and give him something to eat! HA.

Your guys look GREAT - Toast is squeezable!...too cute - love the name!

Have fun

Cheers

Snickkerz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ahahahah awweeeh that is adorable !!
lol toast is the weirdest cat iv ever had....
so the name suits her quite well ;p
but she will sleep ontop of the lamps we have in the living room(i guess for the heat?) lol.
and loves getting baths ! she goes into the garage alot, without us noticing and because its winter
its all mucky and gross so she gets COVERD in dirt and slush.. so i gotta give her a bath but she PURRS ! :p ahah !
shes also a crappy jumper ;p lol. when im doing some airbrushing... (luv doing thatXD) shell try and jump up on the
easle that i have set up, but she wont get high enuff and end up doing a belly flop on the floor XD cutest thing ! :p

there are so many stories for that lilttle weirdo lol.

Latest posts