• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Toads as food

DrBwell

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I live in Northeast Florida and have tons of toads in my area that come out at night. As a treat I’ve been giving Elliott one a week for the calcium and other nutrients.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Aerries

Hatchling Dragon
Don’t give wild animals to captive pets, you don’t know what they are carrying and or what they’ve been exposed to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel

Bearded Dragon Egg
I live in Florida too. there are a lot of invasive species that have come to Florida in recent years, and many of them are known to be poisonous and can kill dogs and cats. Please be very careful, as we recently had a white tree frog that is invasive to Florida and our bearded dragon saw it and almost try to eat it. As they are poisonous, if we didn't stop him he would be dead

DrBwell

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I live in Florida too. there are a lot of invasive species that have come to Florida in recent years, and many of them are known to be poisonous and can kill dogs and cats. Please be very careful, as we recently had a white tree frog that is invasive to Florida and our bearded dragon saw it and almost try to eat it. As they are poisonous, if we didn't stop him he would be dead
Ok, I see your point and will only feed from a reputable food source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro