• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tips on hanging linear light fixture

StellaG

Hatchling Dragon
I could use more ideas on how to hang the IVB light fixture inside the tank. I’ve read Velcro but don’t know what I’d attach it to, zip ties but the top is a dual screen so if I do that I can no longer open the top, though that’s not the end of the world but I’m also wondering if the screen is strong enough for the weight. Eventually she will get a new enclosure and it won’t be an issue but for the next couple months I could use a better solution.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 15

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I could use more ideas on how to hang the IVB light fixture inside the tank. I’ve read Velcro but don’t know what I’d attach it to, zip ties but the top is a dual screen so if I do that I can no longer open the top, though that’s not the end of the world but I’m also wondering if the screen is strong enough for the weight. Eventually she will get a new enclosure and it won’t be an issue but for the next couple months I could use a better solution.
Take 1/2 the screen off or open it up so the UVB can be unobstructed- you want the decor under the part that's unobstructed 12-15 inches

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
The screen can support the weight of the fixture, I would put three zipties on the one side so u can still open one side at least, its not gonna be the prettiest, but you can always move it if you dont like it, and what brand enclosure is that? And do they make replacement screens? I would get one without the bar, you have a front opening enclosure, you dont need to be opening the top much…

Attachments

• 7520EF18-D591-4312-863E-E158DD7A0CEC.jpeg
    7520EF18-D591-4312-863E-E158DD7A0CEC.jpeg
    500.7 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts