• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

tiles

Nght_RideA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
cut and fitted into my viv....now im trying to decide to seal them in or not ? for moving the viv it will be easier if they removable, and cleaning i can just take out the dirty tile !?

whats everyone elses thoughts ?

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Mine are loose. For exactly the reasons you mentioned.

To help absorb liquid that comes with the poop, place kichen paper towels under the tiles and if it leaks through the cracks you just chuck the p/towel and wash the tile ;D

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pogie said:
Mine are loose. For exactly the reasons you mentioned.

To help absorb liquid that comes with the poop, place kichen paper towels under the tiles and if it leaks through the cracks you just chuck the p/towel and wash the tile ;D

I do the exact same thing on both my vivs

Nght_RideA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I am going to put paper towels down ! just cut the tiles to fit and test fit ! still need to wash and bake them ! but im happy with the test fit :)

whats the best for washing them ? dish washing liquid and warm water ? vinegar water mix ?

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I wipe mine with a wet handy andy cloth (Those yellow ones) and dry with dish towel for daily cleaning. Then 1x month for the thorough clean I use dish liquid and really hot water. After that I bake them for an hour before replacing.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I clean mine with unscented baby wipes and once a month wash them in hot water and dish soap.

Monique, We seem to be doing the same things here

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I third that! I did the exact same thing with papertowels and monthly cleaning. But I cleaned mine with a bleach solution. In the future, I'll use vinegar and water along with baking them once a month.

ilovelizards

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have a adea what if you grouted them onto strofoam so they could be cleaned&moved.or gluded down lightly. But easy taken up&glue scraped off if needed

Latest posts