• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tile Substrate

lshotbambi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
So this little fart sniffer is stinking up my room. She's being a major **** block! I have carpet laid down but its a mission and a half to clean and still has that smell lingering within it. I clean her home at least once a week but I would rather have a way of cleaning the feces up ASAP. Wondering what kind of tile substrate would be best/inexpensive and where I could find it. Also, off-topic question, where can I get those hammock beds? They look awesome lol
432138_2347447422159_2141730778_n.jpg

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I can really understand it smelling if you are not doing daily waste removal. Regular carpet will hold lingering odors also along with harboring bacteria. There are many alternatives for substrate. Non-adhesive shelf liner (Vinyl) works quite well, Textured ceramic tile, textured vinyl flooring, slate, textured Vinyl deck flooring, repti-carpet & the list goes on, limited only by your imagination on non-particle, non absorbent substrate. Almost all of these can be found at Home Depot, Lowes or the like.

The Hammocks can be found at any number of Pet Stores such as Petsmart, Petco, Petcetera, etc, or can be easily found & ordered online.

Cool, my 2,000th post :D

lshotbambi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Congrats lol I guess I'll hit up home depot tomorrow and post a picture. Thanks :)

Latest posts