• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tiger Salamander ( Smily )

Cece Skinner

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi Friends,

Well, even if I don't have a Bearded Dragons right now. I do have a Tiger Salamander named
( Smiley ). She is so cute and sweet. She is a rescue amphibian that someone gave to me a long time ago and I still have her here in my living in a 10 gallon aquarium. She is very happy, friendly. She loves CRICKETS. It's her favorite meal of the day. I'll post a picture of her here below.
IMG_1496.JPG

Smiley

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So awesome! Thank you for sharing! What kind of environment does she live in? How long do they live? She's cute! :)

Cece Skinner

Bearded Dragon Egg
So awesome! Thank you for sharing! What kind of environment does she live in? How long do they live? She's cute! :)

She is living in a 10 gallon aquarium with medium size rocks for the bottom. All Tiger Salamander live about 25 years. What so funny that after you clean her tank. I push all the rocks on one side of the aquarium. Than later she'll rearrange all the rocks back where she wants them to be. She only do this at night time when you are sleeping. Sometimes I can hear her throwing rocks around the aquarium. It's pretty funny. Also she'll made the rock roll on the bottom of the aquarium too. So, she is so LOUD sometimes. I just laugh at her for doing funny things in her tank. She so fun to watch.

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
Love the yellows on her. I have two myself but mine are more green on black in color. They have vicious appetites dont they? Seem to have a bottomless stomach. :confused:

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
She's absolutely too cute! hmmmmm and just so happens we have a spare 10 gallon tank...I think I need to do some research and you might have just inspired an increase in our family size..lol:)

Cece Skinner

Bearded Dragon Egg
She's absolutely too cute! hmmmmm and just so happens we have a spare 10 gallon tank...I think I need to do some research and you might have just inspired an increase in our family size..lol:)

I'm so glad that I can inspire you and helping you what you need. I need to start cleaning the aquarium in the garage too. It's been setting out there for a while. Plus I have 5 more aquariums in all different sizes at my mom's garage that I need to get and use them too. Anyway Thanks for writing me back. Hope to hear more about your setup and new pet too :) .

Latest posts