• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thumbs up!! For lizard-landscapes.com :)

Beardie123

Juvenile Dragon
576661_344090645659989_100001771699144_840134_893009960_n[1].jpg

Made this myself in 7 days 4hours out of each day :p How does it look? My little Rosie loves her Temple :)

Beardie123

Juvenile Dragon
That's pretty cool! Did you build it yourself? Can you share how you made it?

Yes made by these artistic hands and the enishative to have my beardie live in a beautiful tank :) Just playing i am no artist but all the supplies i used are Polystyrean(styrafoam
Liquid nails industreal adheasive
Non-sanded grout( never buy pre-mixed
dollar store spray bottle
Acrylic paint
Rubber Gloves( so hands dont get icky :D
Just follow this video :p

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I can't believe I didn't see this before. That was an awesome video! Loved it! Very instructional and entertaining. Also, loved the detail in your pyramid. I didn't realize before exactly what went into it to make it look that great.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What are the dimensions of that enclosure??? How big is your dragon, nose to tip of tail?

Latest posts