• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

thrift store - Enclosure

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
Last week at the thrift store I saw this curio cabinet that would have been perfect to turn into a home made beardie enclosure. It had 4 doors on the front that opened up, but they could have been removed and the spacers in btwn doors could be removed, put some gliders on there with some plexiglass doors, drill some holes in the sides and back for ventilation, mount some lights in the top... something to think about when we're ready to put him in a larger home. The cabinet was only $13! I'm going to start saving up my pennies for the rest of the supplies and then go back there and see if they have any other cabinet type thingy ma bobs. :)

Latest posts