• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

thought of some more questions

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
how do you ship live animals and/or get authorized to do so,,,,, also has everyone heard of witblitz dragons they are patternless but one baby is beeing sole for 5000 dollars is that crazy or is that right for that kind of dragon adn dos eanyone know where i could get a dragon like that but not for over a thousand

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i have a few paradox dragons that i got by accident you simply will not find a blitz for under 5000 theres probly 3 to 6 in the entire country in ten years you will find them around 1500 if youd like to wait lol

shipping animals you do not need to be licensed

going by your above stated questions your attempting to breed the blitz to make tons of money and maybe your intenions are not so but it seems like it which is why i assume no one replied and ill leave it at that

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
DedThreadTed.jpg

Latest posts