• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

This year at Cryptic Dragons

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This year's breeding lineup will be
Koral
a 20 inch 465 gram Female Cawley Red (very orange) het hypo
IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

Bred to Orion
a 20 inch 410 gram Male Hypo Tangerine (20 clear nails)
IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

Them together
IMG_0634.jpg

Hopefully these two will produce some very high orange phase hypos. We will see

Next up

Dr Evil
A 22 inch 600 gram Genetic Tiger male
IMG_0642.jpg

Bred to Bella
A 20 inch 550 gram Patternless Blood female
IMG_0638.jpg

Them together
IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

Last Year bella and Dr evil produced some very nice citrus tiger and blood tiger striped babies. The people that have kept up with me report sizes from my July clutch of 19-22 inches and 400 grams give or take.

And 2 future breeders for Cryptic Dragons from Gina (Ladyknite)

we have Ruby and Gina (Both Chris Allen reds)
IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

thanks for looking. Keep an eye out for pictures of them breeding and eggs and babies over the next 3 months.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hmmmmmmm...I wonder if I could get my husband to agree to another dragon later this year. I am really liking the reds. Hmmm

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gina and Ruby (the reds) will not be bred this year. They hatched August of 09 and will not be breeder aged until next season. Sorry for the confusion there.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
well than that gives me more time to butter up hubby for another dragon...and I can get a whole set up ready a little at a time. I was able to talk him into one more and was told no more, so he thinks ;)

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Nice one mate, good luck with the breeding. You should get some lovely clutches with thise pairings.

One a side note ever thought of trying to get a light "normalish" looking female (kinda like Orion's colour) for the Doc to develop a strong light coloured line?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Red Ink AUS said:
Nice one mate, good luck with the breeding. You should get some lovely clutches with thise pairings.

One a side note ever thought of trying to get a light "normalish" looking female (kinda like Orion's colour) for the Doc to develop a strong light coloured line?

Yeah i plan on branching out a bit more next year, 2 hold backs from both pairing, 1 large red male (for the sisters, gina and ruby), and 1 large yellow citrus female (which will be bred to evil)

Im very excited about this year though should be a good year. We will see.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Is it Christmas already ? All those colors certainly make me feel that way !
Always beautiful !
I see... Rainbows !
Janie

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Brian,

You've got some gorgeous beardies, there. Should have NO problem finding homes for any of their clutches. Good luck with this upcoming season!

Latest posts