• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

this was posted in craigslist this morning

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I feel so sorry for this dragon if I had the room I would go save him too, hopefully he ends up in someones home who knows what they are doing.

FREE BEARDED DRAGON!!! (west maple ridge)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-09-02, 8:24AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway I am pretty sure its a bearded dragon. I can confirm species with a bit of research. Its a bit over a foot long and its pretty cool looking. Entertain youself feeding it random insects from around your yard! Teach your kids responsibility starting with a hardy desert species! Comes with large aquarium and water dish. Please call Carrie- 604 819-1267 Thanks

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Insects from the backyard? No, no, no....too many risks with possible diseases.

Latest posts