• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

this stinks

t4bluebird

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I got my new beardie last night all the lil one wants to do is fight lol. Keeps the mouth open and then closes it puffs out his beard in and out. Then fred my 6 yr old is shedding so shes being a poopy head and hiding I have two beardies and cant play with either one of them :(

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aw, give him time to adjust. BTW...you don't have them housed together, right?

t4bluebird

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
yeh their in a 125 plenty of room. lol nah the little on is in a 20 right now then moving to a breeder in nov or dec. the 6 yr old is in the 125 on the other side of the room. lol that would scare the **** out of the lil one i bet though.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL,

Seems youve got a rough couple of days ahead. Yeah give the little pooper some ALONE time.
Hell come around.

t4bluebird

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well i got sick of fred acting like a crab so i took her out to play and then the lil one saw her he gapped and then did an arm wave fred didnt do anything but look at him so i dunno. I put her up close to the tank and she wanted to go in it that didnt happen so i put fred down and she walked around the lil guy just looked.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol...Give the little one time to adjust. He'll come around.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
t4bluebird said:
yeh their in a 125 plenty of room. lol nah the little on is in a 20 right now then moving to a breeder in nov or dec. the 6 yr old is in the 125 on the other side of the room. lol that would scare the **** out of the lil one i bet though.

for half a second I was getting worried, then the part of lol nah made me giggle. Thank you, I need lots of humor these days.

Latest posts