• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

This is Bull SH!T

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So i purposely purchase my tickets to expo's online in advance and have them mailed to me so that i can avoid lines and what not. If available i purchase VIP tix as you can get in an hour early. So this is what i do with the Raliegh Expo. Tickets are supposed to be mailed to you. Well mine didnt get mailed to me. I heard back from the people that run the show and they said the "overlooked" my purchase. So now i have to pick my tickets up at the box office at the show. Problem is there will be a line a mile and half long at the ticket booth/box office. Which means im going to have to wait in line to get tickets i have already purchased. It kinda negates the purpose of having paid extra for VIP tickets.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sounds like human error and you are paying the consequence. I would ask for a refund.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lol if i could i would go in with the vendors

as far as money back i dont want a refund i just want to get in when i am supposed to be able too
im letting alex make this right and im sure he will they are great people im just annoyed and needed to vent.

oh and a update it wasnt the people that run the show that missed my purchase it was paypal

apparently my info was never passed to alex from paypal.

damn interwebzzzz

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There have been a lot of known issues with pay pal lately.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Goodness... I'm glad I haven't been hit with that ! I recently have been buying things for Kuhbar for his new viv.... which is all completed, Mega installed and burned in... Roaches arrived yesterday, so I went and bought a bin for them... got the chow in, water crystals...lots of nice veggie ends... and the egg crates, of course ;)
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
its all gonna be ok. alex told me that i can walk up to one of the door gaurds and they will get my tickets for me. so no lines for me ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeahhhhh ! Can't have you all grumpy before you get inside... now can we... come to think of it... can't have you grumpy ...Period ! lol
Pesky older sister,
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hey im not a mean guy when im grumpy really i promise
well maybe but not really 8)

ill put it this way i have a fuse a mile long but once you hit the end of it its heroshima all over again lol

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah Hiroshima was Big ;)
Sooooo let's do this... either add more to Brians' fuse length.. or don't cut it short ;)
lol
Pesky older sister
Janie

Michele654

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Are you talking about the Mississauga Reptile Expo in September?? I want to go but can't take the time off work. If this is the expo you mean can you prehaps get some info on really large reptile enclosures dealers in Ontario Canada?? Up here in my area the largest is Exo-terra's 60 gallon. I want twice that size and was ready to build my own but rather buy one with the front panels that open.

Latest posts