• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Things we do for our herps

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Spend a lifetime trying to kill dandelions and now the wife buys a pot and plants them. Got to love her.
IMG_20110813_131548.jpg

JenR

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
there is a method to my madness. when it is 20 below zero, where are u going to find dandelions? Hope that this works, so my little ones have them year around instead of just in the summer.

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
hahaha.. well, we did some gardening one the weekend and Sara (4 year old human) and i planted a few tastey treats "although l didn't think about the dandelions - great idea though*
we planted pansys, carrots, rocket, nasturtiums, carnations, mint and endive. Hmmmm wonder who this garden is for them? No sprays or snail bait...... organic *scratching head* soil (well, so they say)

Latest posts