• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thermometer..

MaryyJane

Bearded Dragon Egg
Not sure this is the right discussion for this.. but I just got this thermometer/hygrometer. I have calibrated the humidity, how do I calibrate temperature? I can't stick it in water and it doesn't have a probe..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221119_232032_Amazon Shopping.png
    Screenshot_20221119_232032_Amazon Shopping.png
    550 KB · Views: 0

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Not sure this is the right discussion for this.. but I just got this thermometer/hygrometer. I have calibrated the humidity, how do I calibrate temperature? I can't stick it in water and it doesn't have a probe..
You want digital probe thermometers and a digital probe hydgrometer- the one you have now will be good for ambient temps --
place the probe on the back center wall of the tank -- it will read the whole tank
you want 2 of these -- they are the most accurate for surface basking temps - place the probe on the spot where he sits for basking 10 min or so get the temp - it does not need to stay there stick to the side of the tank - check every 10 days - 2 weeks basking lamps do get weak over time

Latest posts