• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The gosselin saga lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So whos side are you on. Jon or Kate? Originally (when i have been forced to watch the show) i have always commented to my wife how Kate would run over him and railroad him and talk down to him. Treating him like one of their children. But now that things have "went down hill" he is really making himself out to be a deuche. First with bringing a chick he had known for only a few weeks to meet his children and telling them that she was daddies new girlfriend (these are young kids mind you so thats a hard one for them to swallow) than refusing to allow TLC to film the kids anymore. These kids have grown up with these camera crews so its part of their lives they know and like the people lol. so he not only destroyed their family but their life so to speak. And to top it all off he has now supposedly stolen a couple hundred grand from at joint bank account he and kate had that was there to pay bills. So i guess long story short ive ended up on kates side of this as she is really being made into the victim.

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I still think she's hiding something and is out to make him look bad. Time will tell.

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hee hee hee...I think it's only because I really disliked the way she belittled him. It made me nuts when I'd watch the show.

I still think she's hiding something...the forensic accountant will find out for sure!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Forensic Accountant... what is this person's job to dissect dead files or something ? ;)
Janie...
Couldn't resist ;)

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I thought she was hard on him too but later found out they have been seperated for like 6 months before any of it came out i n the press so its hard acting like everything is great on camera when in fact they are seperated and having problems behind the scene.
I am on kates side she is doing a great job holding it together for the kids while john is out running around with new younger girls , he denied the crews to tape the kids anymore but that was a big income for them it allowed the kids to do things other kids do its hard to support that many kids and give them the wants and needs that cost alot of $$$ I think john is being selfish in this matter.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have to be honest. We started watching the show after having kids. We could relate to them. Neither one of us care for Kate or how she handles situations. The one episode that sticks in our minds is the one where they were Christmas shopping. She told John to stay with the kids. Then she needed him. She belittled him at the store. Totally uncalled for.

So, once the separation came out, we stopped watching it. Felt too sad for the kids. And who knows what the true story is? We only know what the tabloids and news media say.

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Sad but true most marriages with multiples dont last , I have 3 kids one at a time and its stressfull enough at times cant imagine having triplets let alone 6 babies. Its just a shame it is in the tabloids and papers anyone else and noone would care but they are put in this spotlight and people following them spying on them I cant imagine being in there shoes what a horrible time to go through without having to worry about what people are saying or watching or making up about you. My heart does go out to those poor kids though.

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
zebraflavencs said:
Forensic Accountant... what is this person's job to dissect dead files or something ? ;)
Janie...
Couldn't resist ;)

LOL..pretty much. They find ALL THE HIDDEN MONEY...often they are used when one spouse (money maker) leaves their spouse and all of a sudden the one left behind finds out they have NOTHING. No matter how much someone tries to hide something..it can be found.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
A little off topic, but I live 10 minutes from them! And it gets old! Everywhere they are people flock!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Twobeardieguy said:
A little off topic, but I live 10 minutes from them! And it gets old! Everywhere they are people flock!

Man, I feel for you. Not only are their lives invaded, but their neighbors too....

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just think.. once you get down here. no. more. Drama !
Unless the dragons get feisty with the veggies ;)
Janie

Latest posts