• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

the forum is deffinately growing up

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just saw at the bottom our current most ever online is big
Most Online Ever: 135 (August 06, 2009, 04:52:24 AM)

our lil forum is growing up :'(
;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Suuure.. .Okay...Everyone note on your 2010 Calenders we are all meeting in Kansas... UK members all in London... ummmm Do you think late June is good ? lol
Janie, that pesky loving sister ;)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
BTW...I should have also posted my thanks to everyone. The forum is definitely growing. And it has received numerous complements. As most of you know, I am striving to create an honest forum that offers excellent advice. Most bearded dragon owners are overwhelmed when they first get their beardie. And even those of us who have had our beardies for a number of years may have a question pop up. This is a place where people can visit and not be afraid or feel stupid for the questions that concern them.

I was once told many years ago by a teacher that there is no such thing as a stupid question. And I've taken that statement to heart during my careers and life. How can you find out if you don't ask?

To sum it up, keep up the great work!

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
zebraflavencs said:
Now we need a Forum mass member photo shoot ;) With Dragons ! lol
J

I was thinking this the other day.
There should be a thread somewhere where you post a photo of yourself and your dragons.
It can be our forums' "Family Album"
Haha :D

Latest posts