• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

the black and white bearded dragon.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
i went into a pet store today, and in a take with like 10 other young baby dragons was a very very black colored dragon with white stripes. now only having my cell phone with me i tok a crapy pic with that.

he is sitting right next to two normal colored dragons to the left, no gray, or orange. just black and white. i want him so bad! i shouldent though, buthe is pretty!

anyone ever seen a black one before?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
got more pics. went back to the pet store today to get some. uploading in a sec

p4260012o.jpg

p4260011r.jpg

p4260009.jpg

p4260008u.jpg

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Cool lookin' li'l guy. He would likely lighten up considerably as it ages.
There is also the possibility of him becoming darker as well right. If I understood the pet store right then the breeder of these dragons has an almost all black adult dragon that these guys came from

There are 3 in the tank this dark color.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I wonder if the pet store owner can get his hands on some photos of the breeder's stock. that way you'd have a better idea of what coloration you may end up with...
Just a thought...

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
I saw one similar to this in the reptile store I go to. Except the one they have is much darker and has lavender running down his spine... even though I know they can change color over time, he would still be cool to have.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
i went by the other day and hes still there, not much bigger. none of the stores around here have proper temps and stuff

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Even though it may lighten up, I would also be really tempted if I had the room & resources to keep it. I does look really cool.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Even though it may lighten up, I would also be really tempted if I had the room & resources to keep it. I does look really cool.
i would love to have it for many reasons, one being that it would be so awesome if it stayed this color. then i could start my own line of beardies that are dark in color. im going back in a another week to see him, if hes still dark that will be cool.

if i was not planning on getting a frilled dragon i would buy this guy too.

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
that looks like mine not exactly but close can post pics of its whole body if you want to see!!! it kinda crazy because mine gets super dark when i take it outside for natural light and basking and when it sleeps gets lighter but it looks crazy similar to the one in the picture you showed!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Teehee... you're not going to have the room and resources for a while. You've got quite a few on the way yourself :p

Latest posts