• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The best $6 investment!!

slices mommy

Juvenile Dragon
I LOVE my new timer that I have set for the lights. Even though the kids are out of school I was still having to set my alarm to get up and turn on beardie lights. I bought this thing at Wal Mart for 6 bucks about a week ago. Since it was so cheap I tested it on a fan in my room to come on and go off before I tried it in the tank. Once I set it up I still had to wake up early the next morning just to double check that it worked. Now i'm getting at least a extra hour of sleep in the mornings and I don't have to be home at a certain time to turn them off. He is on a great schedule now. Every night about 2-3 minutes before the lights go out I watch him climb up to his sleeping spot and wiggle around getting ready to go to sleep. Even if it doesn't last long I know I got my $6 worth out of it :D

Katching

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have these too. They are fabulous. I went away for a couple of days and although I knew my mum was going to be there giving sooo much attentions (and no doubt treats!) I wanted to be sure his lighting was reliably on at the right times. I use them all the time now. Best but is. Instead of mucking around with switches. I get to lay and watch him waking without disturbance as if the sun was simply rising (ish). It's lovely. Puff wiggles his head, then opens one eye to have a peak around lol. Gorgeous boy. X

slices mommy

Juvenile Dragon
Maybe you could email it to me and I can attach it to a message on the forum and you can save it. Not sure if it will work but we could try if you want.

Alisha OK

Juvenile Dragon
You know what else is a great 6-10 dollar investment ? Reptile hammocks! home made or store bought mine absolutely LOVES chillin on his hammock. its crazy how much he's come to "like" it within less than a week :D

slices mommy

Juvenile Dragon
My store's only had the ladder...he liked it for a while but not anymore. I even tried to stick it like a hammock. I guess i'll have to invest in one :)

Latest posts