• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thats right more pics of my babies

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Chillaxin "they're doin it right
IMG_0273.jpg

And check out the color
IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

here is a post shed picture of koral
IMG_0280.jpg

passion still in shed
IMG_0281.jpg

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
And all because I sang to them, see they are growing and happy ! Okay I admit that Brian might have had something to do with them growing and happy... But mine was bestest ;)
Janie :D

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Lol Janie..... I just l;ove baby dragons no matter what mood I'm in looking at a baby dargon make me smile

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
the only problem i forsee with the guys is going to be letting them go to their new homes in about a month and a half. :-\

athena

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Twobeardieguy said:
Looking awesome!!! Nice colors coming through!!!

yeah, they really are an especially handsome brood, coloring and markings -- are they playing well together?

athena

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
the three of them seem fine at the moment. of course i have them in a 60 gallon vision cage so they have a bit of room. and there are 2 different basking sites and 3 water sources. Lol they can deffinately get away from each other if they want too.

athena

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
crypticdragons said:
there are 2 different basking sites and 3 water sources. Lol they can deffinately get away from each other if they want too.

fantastic, so you have an interesting opportunity to observe the extent to which they choose to "hang out" together vs. how much of their time they prefer to spend "alone."

i'd be curious to know if they play together in any ways that seem to provide "practice" and learning experience.

athena

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
they pretty much (at the moment mind you as they have no territorial instincts kicking in yet) hang out together. Not on top of each other but near each other. All three will bask on the ramp or all three will be on various parts of a rock. If they get in the water (cute as hell to watch) two will sit by the pool as the third goes in and they switch off.

athena

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
crypticdragons said:
If they get in the water (cute as hell to watch) two will sit by the pool as the third goes in and they switch off.
sounds cute enough for video documentation -- the buddy system --
taking turns makes evolutionary sense, too -- only one's in any danger of drowning at a time (-:

athena

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i guess i just dont put enough thought behind their actions lol cause i just always think its cute.
But you are quite correct. Them basically making sure that they do not all perish. I am going to talk to a few people that I know who have contacts in Australia and see if they know anything about the actions of hatchlings. It would be interesting to see if they actually stay together for the first month or two.

athena

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
crypticdragons said:
I am going to talk to a few people that I know who have contacts in Australia and see if they know anything about the actions of hatchlings. It would be interesting to see if they actually stay together for the first month or two.

cool. let us know what you find out (-:

athena

Latest posts