• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Terra and Woody the Bearded Dragon

Terra Colson Nicholson

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello Josh and all the other members!

Its been so long since I have been on the tortoise forum and now there's a new forum for me to try to find time to visit!

Well Woody is my year old Bearded Dragon. He was bought at a local pet store when he was a little- wittle baby. I am hoing to mate him with a female orange that my friend has this year, mainly for the experience. It s still in the idea phase.... Theres a lot to it and I am not done researching it. I am very lucky to have a local breeder here in Sacramento that will help me. we reviewed the laying area and went over the habitats for the babies just the other day.

Woody is in a large tank now, i was told 50 gallon, but i think its bigger. I want to make a switch to a different set up and i am thinking about it this weekend. We will see.

View attachment 16

woody 014.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Terra! Welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com! Woody is one good looking lizard!

Latest posts