• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tell me if this is weird

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So, I was hanging out with Rex last night and it was getting towards his bedtime. I had put a towel down for him and folded the other part over him because he likes that. Well the little guy decided to go to sleep on me and I didn't have the heart to wake him so I let him sleep in my bed, lol. Sure enough he didn't move an inch last night and woke up and looked at me like "hey what are you doing in my viv". haha

clh321

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
awww thats sweet. that happened one time with spike. i had him in his blanket and he crashed on the couch with me lol

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Awe that's so cute!

I used to sleep with Charlie every night. ;D But now he smells too much LOL

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aw. When Bernie was a baby, he would nuzzle up on our shoulders by our necks and doze off. We moved him back to his viv when we went to bed. They are pretty clueless when they sleep.

Latest posts