• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Teeny Super Little guy photo shoot

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Updated pics of the babies. GG/Pastel X Blood

baby1.jpg

baby2.jpg

baby3.jpg

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lookit me ! Lookit me ! I so tiny so cute so ...ya gonna feed me ?
Gotta luv da baaaaaby !
Janie ;)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
update
2 of them are up to 11 grams right now and the one that was born without the skales under his neck (also the runt) is growing he is currently 7 grams. Still havent shed yet. I cant wait to see what their color looks like after they shed. they are 2.5 weeks old born July 14. i will post some new pics of them soon. and i got my surprise still incubating. Quad het red italian leather x cawley red. i cant wait to see.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
sorry lol i got confused on what you were talking about. yeah on the quad het leather x cawley there was only 1 egg that was fertile and thats the one still cooking. the other 11 were slugs.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Did I mention I have rum here ? I can dust off the bottle if you need a quickie ;)
Janie.