• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

tank Enclosure for juvi beardie....

PsycoMenace

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey guys whats up. My friend has a whole complete setup for Beardies that he is trying to sell. It comes with lights to the feeding bowl/ The tank is a 55 Gallon tank. Would this be too big for a 3-4 month old beardie?? He wants to sell it to me for a excellent price. And before I go out and buy stuff for my 20 gallon tank, Im wondering if I can just go right up to a 55. Lemme know guys thanks

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
That shouldnt be a problem. I have some young dragons in a 55 gallon but remember they are going to need something like a 40 gallon breeder once they reach adulthood so they can turn around easier.

PsycoMenace

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
That shouldnt be a problem. I have some young dragons in a 55 gallon but remember they are going to need something like a 40 gallon breeder once they reach adulthood so they can turn around easier.

so the 55 tank wouldn't be too big for him?

And why would u want to go to a smaller tank when he gets to adult hood?

What did u mean by breeder tank thanks

Latest posts