• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tameable???

lucasb05

Bearded Dragon Egg
i plan on getting a baby beardie however my schedule isn’t normal. will i be able to tame him on a “5 days on 5 days off” for example i will be with him for 5 days in a row then after that i won’t see him for 5 days. My parents will be able to provide care while i’m gone. Thanks!!!

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i plan on getting a baby beardie however my schedule isn’t normal. will i be able to tame him on a “5 days on 5 days off” for example i will be with him for 5 days in a row then after that i won’t see him for 5 days. My parents will be able to provide care while i’m gone. Thanks!!!
I think that should be ok. Just make sure to play with him before you leave. And play with him right when you come back. Good luck!

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello, yes you would be able to tame him, dragons are easy to tame just make sure when you're gone that he is cared for properly.

Latest posts