• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

SYKES'S THREAD!!!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I figured you did but since you like to do that to me I had to get it in while I had the chance :p

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
staylor said:
I figured you did but since you like to do that to me I had to get it in while I had the chance :p

*snort* Good for you! :D

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, heres a pic of Sykes in the new VIV.
Lotsa space to play ;D

SNC005216.jpg

And Sykes . . . getting to be BIG BOY now

SNC0052217.jpg

ABRAXIS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks guys and gals. Much appreciated. Took me a while in between my days off (security industry) but it is finished at last.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sykes is really looking good. Today when I went and checked on him, I almost didnt want to beleive it was the same tiny little thing you got about a month and a half ago...

Well done
Looking GR8

ABRAXIS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi Ya folks. Sykes has finally settled in his new viv, and is growing like crazy. He now measures 30cm/ 12 inches. He has grown 8 inches in just 8 weeks.Hope I will have the same luck with his little buddy.(RE: THE FATE OF HALF JACK- Beardie pictures). Other than that he is doing gr8!!!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ABRAXIS said:
Hi Ya folks. Sykes has finally settled in his new viv, and is growing like crazy. He now measures 30cm/ 12 inches. He has grown 8 inches in just 8 weeks.Hope I will have the same luck with his little buddy.(RE: THE FATE OF HALF JACK- Beardie pictures). Other than that he is doing gr8!!!

*Stands up and claps*

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awww the one with his fluffy is so cute. Hes getting to be a BIG BOY now. Job well done, now ZoomZoom needs to catch up 'eh?

ABRAXIS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi everybody. Just an update on Sykes's progress. He has grown another 4 inches this past month and is really doing well. Will post some pics this afternoon ;D

Latest posts