• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Swimming in my pool

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Is it ok if my bearded dragon swims In my pool? I heard it can dry out their skin and if they drink it it can cause health problems. We put him it today and he loves it. He never drank any. And I made sure to not keep him in for more than 45 minutes. He got occasional breaks on my moms warm shoulder while she floated on a floatie. I am pretty sure it’s ok as long as he doesn’t go in everyday. I just wanted some other people’s opinions

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Is it ok if my bearded dragon swims In my pool? I heard it can dry out their skin and if they drink it it can cause health problems. We put him it today and he loves it. He never drank any. And I made sure to not keep him in for more than 45 minutes. He got occasional breaks on my moms warm shoulder while she floated on a floatie. I am pretty sure it’s ok as long as he doesn’t go in everyday. I just wanted some other people’s opinions
Do you chlorinate the pool? if you are its not good for them

Latest posts