• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Suggestions of insect suppliers

Hmcginn11

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi guys, looking for some recommendations for where to get insects for our little Levi! I mostly give him crickets and of corse he loves all the worms. Given him Dubias a couple of times and he really liked them.. I just can’t not find any hardly ever in local stores that look healthy enough. Works really like to give him mostly Dubias seems they are better for him! Thanks!!!

jabda

Hatchling Dragon
ROACHES Dubideli.com - wait for sales
Betterthancrickets.com - good prices
SUPERWORMS Fluckerfarms.com
CRICKETS = I don't buy: stink, die too fast, disease
If you buy get BANDED CRICKETS not brown

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi guys, looking for some recommendations for where to get insects for our little Levi! I mostly give him crickets and of corse he loves all the worms. Given him Dubias a couple of times and he really liked them.. I just can’t not find any hardly ever in local stores that look healthy enough. Works really like to give him mostly Dubias seems they are better for him! Thanks!!!
You need to get them on line
here are some more websites please shop around
www.dubiaroaches.com
www.abdragons.com
www.rainbowmealworms.com
www.pangeareptiles.com they have a vendor that carries crickets not a fan of crickets
www.reptilianarts.com

Hmcginn11

Bearded Dragon Egg
ROACHES Dubideli.com - wait for sales
Betterthancrickets.com - good prices
SUPERWORMS Fluckerfarms.com
CRICKETS = I don't buy: stink, die too fast, disease
If you buy get BANDED CRICKETS not brown
Thank you so much!!

Latest posts