• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Stress marks?

Mirandasue

Bearded Dragon Egg
So my baby fletcher has really bad "stress marks" but only when he is in his tank. When he is out of it and I am holding him, nothing. So I am wondering if something is wrong inside his tank?
I have a T5 uvb 10.0 reptisun on too of the tank outside the lid, then a 75 watt basking bulb inside a fluckers mini sun dome. He eats about 5 to 6 dubias or bsfl a sitting and he has access to water... I know the other day it did get a little too hot inside the tank so I moved things around. But I am at a loss otherwise.... he also keeps closing one of his eyes too....

Attachments

• 20200611_124419.jpg
    20200611_124419.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 28

averyhanna_

Bearded Dragon Veteran
what are the temperatures at on each side? and the humidity? and what are you measuring it with? can you attach a picture of his enclosure?

Mirandasue

Bearded Dragon Egg
what are the temperatures at on each side? and the humidity? and what are you measuring it with? can you attach a picture of his enclosure?
Basking spot is 106 and right now the other side is 85. Humidity is 30. I am measuring the temps with a temp gun and humidity with a dial gauge. He does the one eye closed thing when he is in his tank only

Attachments

• 20200611_142936.jpg
    20200611_142936.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28

averyhanna_

Bearded Dragon Veteran
the tank looks okay, but it’s very small. that might be why he is stressed. i think i remember you saying in a previous thread that you’re upgrading soon, so i’d try to do that asap. everything else sounds and looks good, so i’d assume it’s the lack of space! good luck :)

Mirandasue

Bearded Dragon Egg
Okay yeah he doesnt really go on the floor of the tank and run around he stays on that tree branch thing and his hammock mostly. Thank you!

Latest posts