• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Strange Dots on bottom of Dragon

Vic

Hatchling Dragon
Hi Everyone,
Skippy was taking his Christmas pic today and we noticed some odd dots on his bottom by his legs. They are very evenly spaced and extend on to his rear legs. I also noticed his funnel hadn't expelled all his waste and I cleaned it after I took the pics. Sorry, didn't mean to gross anyone out. Anyone seen these dots before?

Skippy has not changed behavior and they don't seem to be bothering his movement. He doesn't eat as much as we would like but he does eat. He is about 1.5 years old right now. Attached is a pic of the dots. Any advice is helpful.
816c4ded4edb22cbcf188e744db320c7.jpg
8927072902790e545379c6e4925dcf0c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes these are his femoral pores..

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Femoral pores. Give him a nice warm long soak in the tub and gently brush them with a toothbrush to clean them out and also clean the vent. Never squeeze the pores because they can get infected.

Vic

Hatchling Dragon
Femoral pores. Give him a nice warm long soak in the tub and gently brush them with a toothbrush to clean them out and also clean the vent. Never squeeze the pores because they can get infected.
Thank you. I did clean his vent after I took the pics. He hates his bath with a passion. However, he gets one anyway. Thank you to everyone for the advice. This place is a great resource!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Latest posts