• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Strange Bedtime rituals?

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Strange bedtime rituals with bearded dragons?

Okay, Alley's been doing some strange rituals: Acting like a toddler and wanting to be read bedtime stories. Trust me when I say this is weird, but I have to read him a story before he goes to sleep. It can be nursery rhymes, Grimms Fairy Tales, Mother Goose. My voice calms him down to sleep. :) He loves to listening to my voice and hearing me read to him. :)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
chuckle.gif

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I almost forgot to mention: He does his sexy legs while he sleeps on me. :) Front legs included.

What a baby!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think you would find that he would go to sleep just fine without the lulabies if you just put him in his enclosure at bedtime ;).

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
lol :p my beardie likes to be snuggled to sleep in an old t-shirt! i rub her back until she drifts away! i love it when they sexy leg with all four legs!! i call it planking when she does it, that is the holy grail of relaxation for my BD

Latest posts