• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spykes New VIV

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
IMG_00000004.jpg
IMG_00000005.jpg
IMG_00000006.jpg
Thought I would share his new Digs.

4.5' X 3' X 3'

Sorry the pictures are dark.

Chelsey

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm jealous. Ha. I think my Worley would be as well.

I'm hoping to build him a custom viv once I move out of the apt I'm in and I have more room.

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ya this is my build.....Well everything but the door. My wife works for a cabinet shop and they made the door cheaper than I could build it and then I have the glass installed in it as well. Everything else is mine.

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
is there glass in front of it? his tail is sticking out on one of em and made me confused >.<

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ya there is but the door is open. It hinges at the top and hooks open. The pic with his tail sticking out, you can see the hinges and back side of the door at the top. Sorry the room was dark when I took the pic.

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
"Wheres the LOVE IT button on this thing ???????????"

Seriously FH its perfect, its plain, simple, effective, classy.............Looks really good. I like plain and simple things, not too crowded and not too bare

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks P

That was what I was going for. I wanted it to be easy to clean but still give Spyke everything he needed to be comforatable.

What you don't see in the pictures is the 4.5' X 3' X 4' cabinet underneth the VIV. It has a removable bottom and shelf for easy cleaning.

Latest posts