• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spring planting for frogs

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Spent the day spring cleaning my frog tanks. Got new light UVA/UVB bulbs and some live plants. Hopefully they stay this pretty!

IMG_5875.jpg
IMG_5876.jpg
IMG_5878.jpg
IMG_5880.jpg

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Lovely pics x id love to bring my bro to ur house he has a phobia of frogs hehe.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Thanks! I have a friend that lives in Florida and she is terrified of frogs. The problem is they are ALL over the place where she is!

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Haha we only c 1 every now and then n u shud c him he turns into a 21yr old screeming girl hehe ;)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I don't take them out much. I'm afraid they are going to jump away and I won't find them LOL! When I do have to handle them, the bigger ones like to sit on my hand and climb up my arm. They feel like cold little blobs! Their skin is very sensitive, they absorb everything through it. So when you handle them you can't have perfume on your hands and your hands should be wet so you don't stick to them. I also have to be careful with air sprays and candles and stuff like that. They all have their own little personalities though and my boyfriend is amazed that I can tell them all apart.

I'm friends with someone on Instagram that lives in Australia and she lets her frog jump all around outside and doesn't get lost!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
They also seem to recognize me. When I talk to them they turn towards me and watch me. My two smallest frogs will come to the door of the tank and get excited when I come in and start talking to them. I think it's because I used to hand feed them to try to plump them up.

If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have gotten Dexter!