• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spooky beardie conspiracy theories!

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Does anyone know why they call them bearded dragons? I always assumed it was because the government put beards on them, to hide from the public the truth.

Did you know that beardies are really ALIENS?

Tell me your conspiracy theories about beardies!

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Australia was pissed about Crocadile Dundee wasnt a success so they engineered the perfect pet and released them on us in revenge.

loz72vw

Bearded Dragon Egg
Beards for dragons were created to protect them from the dragon slayers in the parallel universe. The ancestors of our beardies pass down the knowledge to unleash the power within the beard if the void between our universe is ever broken. That's my theory. ;-)

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Beards for dragons were created to protect them from the dragon slayers in the parallel universe. The ancestors of our beardies pass down the knowledge to unleash the power within the beard if the void between our universe is ever broken. That's my theory. ;-)
i like it :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There are so many stories about bearded dragons being rulers of a planet and there was a war. The war then banished their ancestors to Earth to live without their wings. Something like that.

Latest posts