• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spoiled Rotten Dog

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes, we have a four legged beast who will be 14 this coming June. Winnie is a shepherd collie mix. She has always been high maintenance and needs everyone's full attention. She has had it until our first son came along. Now, she is being chased and tapped on the hiney constantly. Not sure why she doesn't like it. It's attention, right?

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hehe, I love dogs. I like small dogs that let you cuddle with them, Not huge beasties that maul you when you try to kiss them on the nose. *cough*Blue.*cough*

My grandma has a Bichon Frise named Molly, and she loves sleeping with me at night or cuddling with me when I watch TV. xD

she actually smells good too, She doesn't smell like a wet, dead skunk like my dog.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've always had dogs. I had 3 at one time. That was a bit much, but they were fun. We had to put Silly down right before Turkey Day. His name fits. He was the cuddler. Silly was a terrier mix and a nut case. Two days before his stroke, he was running around stancing us in his senile state.

Silly was 17 years old. He was the dog that would not die. We had him written off for about 3 years before he finally passed. Talk about the will to live! Silly gave it his all to the end. We miss him!

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
poor puppy! it's hard for the older ones to get used to a very active toddler! good luck. ;)

Latest posts