• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

spinich

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
is it safe to feed your dragon spinich ive read you should aviod it love brasshandle xxx

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
spinach is not good for beardies. the amount of calcium that binds to it cannot be digested by them.

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have read that too. One would think, hey fluffy green leaf, yummy to beardies, but I have also read that that is one green leaf you should be avoiding. We stick with Kale and just your old fashion Greens.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
be careful with kale too. all in all, it is ok on occassion, but i would not keep it as a regular staple. it has the oxalate issues as spinach, causing calcium absorption to be lowered. kale does have a lower amount than spinach. so, with proper uv loght and temps, it is said to be ok to offer on occassion.

consider collard greens, dandelion greens, mustard greens, carrot tops, parsley as regular greens

mandy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Rafe refuses to eat his green of any variety......but he'll munch down crickets,locust, and mario worms with no problem. Is this healthy, i can also now confirm he is 10mth old

WatfordOleary17

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I always wonder how to get my beardies to eat To eat There greens, but then thought there ain't much vegertation in the desert and I gutload my locusts with bug grub an fresh veg so the beardies get the vits through there live food

Latest posts