• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spikes Enclosure

Pat B

Super Moderator
Finally added some silk vinery to Spikes home. Cleaned it all out and moved his 'house'. The stones are hot-glued together and are sturdy....:confused:
DSC00642.JPG

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey, what's that neato hammock thing ya got in the corner? Eliza would like to get one. :D

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
Hey, what's that neato hammock thing ya got in the corner? Eliza would like to get one. :D

A lot of reptile-friendly pet stores sell them and I'm sure you can find them on e-bay or amazon. I made one out of some leftover stretchy jean material I had, the suction cup hooks are a dollar and change at places like walmart and you can buy metal reinforcers (so the material doesn't rip where you hook it onto the suction cup) at michael's or joanne fabrics.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
@ DontShootUp - Yes, BDs that will recognize & drink from standing water are few & far between.
icon_thumright-1.gif

DemonShed4.jpg

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
A lot of reptile-friendly pet stores sell them and I'm sure you can find them on e-bay or amazon. I made one out of some leftover stretchy jean material I had, the suction cup hooks are a dollar and change at places like walmart and you can buy metal reinforcers (so the material doesn't rip where you hook it onto the suction cup) at michael's or joanne fabrics.
That is SUCH a good idea!!!! That is something I could make for my beardie when he gets bigger because he LOVES his hammock but when he gets older its going to be too small for him and pet stores don't sell very large ones. SO glad you posted this! Thanks!!

Latest posts