• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spikes Current Cage Pic's

turtlesdaddy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Spikes 55 Gallon Tank that will soon be turned into a Gecko cage when my new cage is done hopfully will be done within the Month.
The big veiw
100_1200.jpg

A close up of Spike.
100_1201.jpg

The new hide I am building
100_1197.jpg

100_1199.jpg

Fidget Midget

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
How do you make that? I've seen an instructional video but I'm unsure about the exact kind of materials used.
What are liquid nails?
Do I buy grout at home depot or lowes or something?
What kind of nontoxic sealant do you use?

How much does all of this cost?

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Dont know the answers to all of your questions,. but liquid nails is a sealant/adhesive which comes in a tube at any hardware store. I think Liquid Nails is actually a name brand, but I have used Goop in the past for similar projects.

You know the sealant that is at the base of most aquariums at all of the corners? This is usually what it ends up looking like.

Andry

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ours too is called Spike. My son named him. I knew it was a common name, but that's what he wanted to call him. Our other one is Toruk Makto

Latest posts