• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spike Bit Me O:

clh321

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ok so i was feeding spike his crix today and he jumped up and grabbed on to my thumbnail. well, he wouldnt let go. he hug there for like half a second before my nail came off. i took th nail out of his mouth and screamed, lol. he loved the crix though lol. ouchie.

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ouch!

That happened to me before when I hand fed Baby. ;D .....but she didn't hang on lol. It was just a mistaken chomp.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
happens to the best of us. Had the tip of my thumb taken off by my big male because he is grumpy and heading towards the big 4-6 month sleep lol.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yep, Bernie mistook my thumb for a the piece of collard green I was waving at him when he was going through a salad protest. Ouch!

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Semi did that yesterday to me. He was so hungry for his worms that he grabbed my finger instead of the worm. I screamed and he let go. lol

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Same thing here although I really don't think my finger looks like a horn worm. lol

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Renee said:
Yep, Bernie mistook my thumb for a the piece of collard green I was waving at him when he was going through a salad protest. Ouch!

I was doing the same thing with Piggy during a salad protest and got bit.

Latest posts