• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spazz's and Rocks....

blackclaw83

Juvenile Dragon
Well I will start by saying that Spazz is loving his new home set up. I know i havent been on. I have gotten Diablo 3 and have been playing non stop { ok thats a lie. i still sleep and take care of the bd babies, and the cat} LOL. But any way. So ......

SPAZZ in his littleish brain decided to DIG under his rock {basking rock} and make his den there...That was where we would sleep. I {being the worry wort i am} said no. So today i rearranged his viv and now his mad, and shedding, but mad at me.

So here to the meat and tatters of my thread. Is it normal for them to burrow under there basking area. I moved that slate rock from that area and put it in a less sandy area. :confused:

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
I don't see anything wrong with it. BDs have their own personality. However, check you temp. He might be trying to hide, or trying to find a cooler spot.

That's my two cents.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
No worries for Spazz...Mungi burrows under his basking platform too...in fact he loves excavating period..lol...I.would.agree to chek your temps and if those are right and as long as his excavating doesnt pose any danger such as his basking rock coming down on top of him then let him.dig dig dig;)

Latest posts